Job Description / Responsibility
- Take part in development as a member of our development teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Analyze, design and develop web applications.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Translate client requirements into technical implementation.
- Implementing new technologies and framework.
- Perform project related communication with onshore counterparts.
- Plan and execute unit tests.
- B.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering.
- Age 25 to 32 year(s)
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via Network connection to servers over TCP.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Solid understanding of the application components & lifecycle.
- Ability to write thread-safe code.
- Ability to design memory-friendly User Interfaces.
- Sound knowledge of debugging android applications .
- Experience with scaling systems and cloud technology to support services in the mobile environment.
- Very attractive salary for the deserving candidates.
- Good opportunity for career progress.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Lunch and evening snacks facility.
- Weekly two day offs.
- Opportunity to work with foreign clients.
- Very good and friendly working environment.
Application Deadline : September 25, 2017
© Copyright 2016 Brainstation 23- All Rights Reserved