ASP.net Developer (Mid Level)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Take part in development as a member of our development teams.
- Analyze, design and develop web applications.
- Translate client requirements into technical implementation.
- Implementing new technologies and framework.
- Perform project related communication with onshore counterparts.
- Plan and execute unit tests.
- Provide technical leadership if required to the fellow team members.
- B.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering
- Expertised in ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Good knowledge in ASP.NET MVC.
- Clear understanding of OOP, design patterns & coding standards.
- Good knowledge on WCF and Web API.
- Very positive attitude to Research and Development.
- Having practical experience on Third party control (i.e. Telerik, Infragistics, Intersoft etc) will be added advantage.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Candidates not having at least 1 (One) year of solid experience in the ASP.Net platform are requested NOT to apply for the position.
- Very attractive salary for the deserving candidates.
- Good opportunity for career progress.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Lunch and evening snacks facility.
- Weekly two day offs.
- Opportunity to work with foreign clients.
- Very good and friendly working environment.
Application Deadline : September 20, 2017
© Copyright 2016 Brainstation 23- All Rights Reserved