Job Description / Responsibility
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Develop production-level codes and maintain standard coding convention on PHP.
- Read through a functional requirement and understand the technical implementation that is required to achieve client’s goal.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Implement SDLC and coordinate with other members of the team.
- Take the ownership of a project and see it through a successful launch.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology preferred.
- Age 24 to 30 year(s)
- Strong knowledge of core PHP and web frameworks such as Laravel / Symfony /yii etc.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases such as MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB etc.
- Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries and objects.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application..
- jQuery: Mid level skills, jQuery with AJAX, jQuery with Bootstrap
- Frontend framework: Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS.
- WordPress expertise is a plus.
- Excellent capability to translate complex client requirement to technical implementation.
- Good Problem solving skill.
- Excellent communication skill in English.
- Should be capable to work as individual or in a team.
- Should have outstanding knowledge on database design and queries.
- Medical coverage.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Lunch and evening snacks facility.
- Weekly two days off.
- Opportunity to work with foreign clients.
- Very good and friendly working environment.
Application Deadline : November 24, 2017
© Copyright 2016 Brainstation 23- All Rights Reserved