Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop UI using CSS3/ XHTML/ DHTML/HTML5 based on provided responsive mockups.
- Develop device compatible UI.
- Fix existing design issues.
- Participate in all phases of application development life cycle.
- Provide post implementation support like bug fixing.
- Work with developers to implement different requirements.
- Meeting with offshore client.
- B.Sc in CS/IT/SE or Graduate in any discipline with knowledge in the specific field
- Age 25 to 32 year(s)
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Expert level knowledge in CSS, XHTML, HTML, XML, AJAX , div based (table-less) development and Java Script.
- Must have good knowledge on JQuery.
- Detail understanding on CSS3 and HTML5.
- Should have knowledge on CSS Preprocessor, like: SASS, LESS
- Should have knowledge on Email Template.
- CSS frameworks, like: Bootstrap, Foundation
- Must have a good understanding of browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledge on SEO based Semantic Markup
- Good knowledge in Web 2.0 technology
- Excellent understanding of software engineering methodologies and techniques for all stages of the software/web development life cycle.
- Experience in .NET is a Plus.
- Very attractive salary for the deserving candidates.
- Good opportunity for career progress.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Lunch and evening snacks facilities.
- Weekly two days off.
- Opportunity to work with foreign clients.
- Very good and friendly working environment.
Application Deadline : September 25, 2017
© Copyright 2016 Brainstation 23- All Rights Reserved